elc International School Cyberjaya (2023/2024)
BOOKLIST FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2024
Please select either delivery (via courier), or self-collection when making purchase(s).
a) Home/Office delivery:
1. Courier services will be used, and will incur charges. The courier will not deliver to P.O. box addresses. Deliveries will only be made to an address in Malaysia.
2. We are not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
3. Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect or incomplete addresses or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered or if the delivery address is subsequently changed for any reasons by the buyer will be subject to additional charges for re-shipping.
4. The security office of certain addresses may require the courier to leave the package at the security office, and therefore the courier will not be able to deliver to your doorstep.
* Buyer may select to self-collect from the elc-Cyberjaya Bookshop. Please select elc-Cyberjaya Bookshop for this option.
* An email/text will be sent to buyers once the items are ready for collection, together with a link to book a slot for self-collection.
Free delivery for purchases up to Jul 19 2023 (regardless of value of purchase).
Free delivery for purchases above RM300 from July 20-30 2023.
1. There may be delays in the publication and subsequent delivery of some titles.
2. All purchases are firm (non-returnable and non-exchangeable).
3. Please direct enquiries to
- the bookshop (email@example.com, 012-5518682)
- HQ (Ms Masyithah, firstname.lastname@example.org, 03-9100 1868 KL working hours)